Wednesday 28 August 2013

WWW 28 August


It's been a while since I took part in this meme, but now I'm back. I can't wait to visit you all and see what you've been up to. In the meantime, let's play along with MizB as she asks:
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?

At the moment I'm catching up on the final book in the Darkness Rising trilogy. I really enjoyed the first two in this paranormal adventure and so far this one is good too. Kelly Armstrong definitely knows how to write tension.

The Rising (Goodreads)


What did you recently finish reading?

In the last week, I've read two fantastic, highly recommended books. 
The first is this steampunk fantasy whodunit. Brilliant. You can find my review here.



The other is:


Crown of Midnight (Goodreads)

Regular readers to my blog will know that I've been anxiously awaiting this book (understatement of the year!) for a while now. I'm thrilled to report that it was even better than I anticipated. It's a long wait for the next one. My review will be up next week.

So what will I be reading next?

I think I'll stick with Kelly Armstrong . . . I love the Elena and Clay books so I'm excited about this one.


Frostbitten (Goodreads)


That's me. As usual leave a link and I'll visit. Happy reading.

cheers
Gwynn
Follow on Bloglovin

Disqus for Gwynneth White