Thursday 14 February 2013

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY



Just to get into the spirit, I thought I'd share a few love quotes from some of my favourite books and writers. Feel free to add any others you know of in the comments section.


“I love you," he whispered. "I hope you don't mind.” 
Garth Nix, Sabriel


“Luke used to give me butterflies. Noah spawned mutant pterodactyls.”
Katie McGarry, Pushing the Limits


“But it's always taking a risk, when you ... kiss someone new.”
Scott Westerfield, Pretties 

 
“Will you please tell me you love me? I’m dying here.”
Stephanie Perkins, Anna and the French Kiss


“Fall off your own roof.”
Veronica Rossi, Under the Never Sky


"Choice or no, my heart is his."
 Beth Revis, A Million Suns,


She was ready to deny the existence of time and space rather than admit that love might not be eternal. 
Simone de Beauvoir.


Have a wonderous day, filled with love and good things.

Gwynneth




Disqus for Gwynneth White