Wednesday 4 September 2013

WWW: 4 September


A week has gone! Where? I haven't a clue. All I know is that I spent a fair time of it reading while I wait in limbo to move into my new home . . . So play along today with MizB Should be Reading as she asks:

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What am I currently reading?

I'm between books at the moment having just finished reading my last one - The Narrowing Path - at three this morning.

What did you recently finish?

I ploughed through four books this week . . .

Frostbitten (Goodreads)

Fun, fun, fun. Kelley Armstrong writes a hot paranormal adventure and Elena and Clay are two of my favourite characters in her Women of the Otherworld series. I really enjoyed this and am sad the Clay and Elena story is over. A solid four star read.


Then another Kelley Armstrong
The Rising (Goodreads)

This was the final book in the Darkness Rising series. What was so cool about it is that Kelley Armstrong brought in the characters from her Darkest Powers series. Together they worked the climax of the story, finding a solution to both sets of characters' problems. It was fun and I enjoyed it, although I was a bit disappointed with the ending. I give it three stars.


I finished this fantastic book at three this morning . . .
The Narrowing Path (Goodreads)

I loved this! Dystopian sci-fi set in a high fantasy world. Brilliant. My review will be up later this week. Four stars!

My final book was this disaster . . .

I hated it. So the less said, the better.


So what will I be reading next?
I'm not sure. But I think I'm in the mood for another Lindsay Buroker (Author of the Emperor's Edge series) I have four of her unread books on my Kindle and I will probably dive into one of those.

So what have you been reading this week? Leave a link or a comment and let's chat.

cheers
Gwynn

Follow on Bloglovin

Disqus for Gwynneth White