Friday 13 September 2013

Frivolous Friday - Home At Last

Happy Friday everyone! 

At last, after a long – unscheduled absence - Frivolous Friday is back. That means life in the White house is getting back to normal. Sort of.

With the boxes unpacked, the curtains hung, and my books safe in their allotted places, my office is now officially ready for work on Monday. 



My little room is not quite the same as my special space back in South Africa. For one, I don’t overlook my old rose garden. Instead, here I have a brilliant view of the sky, sometimes pewter-grey, but also sometimes bright with patches of sun. It reminds me of Cape Town from about May through to the end of November! Home from home . . .

So, it is with great excitement that I pick up the threads of my current book. I hope the characters still remember me because it's been almost a month since I last typed a word. Now the pressure is on to finish the first draft by the end of the year.

And my blog? Hopefully next week will bring a telephone line and some broadband so my blog won’t be so neglected . . .

In the meantime, chill and enjoy the weekend. Andrew and I are installing shelves into our wardrobe. Fun.
Cheers
Gwynn

Disqus for Gwynneth White