Wednesday 18 September 2013

WWW 18 September


Welcome to Wednesday where we play along with MizB Should Be Reading with her WWW meme. But before I talk about my weekly reading, let me invite you to check out my review of The Narrowing Path here. I'm doing an author's interview with David Normoyle today and he is giving away a couple of ebooks to two lucky winners. All you have to do is comment on the review or the interview to win. I will then do a random selection and a couple of you will receive a really great fantasy in your email.

Now, down to the business of the day. My reading week was devoted to the Ethan and Keirran from The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten series.


The Lost Prince (Goodreads)


The Iron Traitor (Goodreads)

I enjoyed them both and my reviews will be up next week.

What else am I reading?


Writing Fight Scenes (Goodreads)
I'm still busy with this and am really enjoying it.

What will I read next?

To be honest, I just don't know. I have about 50 books sitting on my Kindle and bookshelf waiting their turn. But instead, let me ask: what do you think I should read?

Look forward to your comments. As usual, leave a link, and I will return the visit.

Cheers
Gwynn
PS. Don't forget my Giveaway.


Follow on Bloglovin

Disqus for Gwynneth White