Wednesday 6 November 2013

The problem with moving countries . . .

For those of you wondering why my blog has gone so quiet for so long, the reason is simple. Since moving to the UK in August I am still without internet in my home. That means I'm using the public library, or the local coffee shop to get online while I wait for a service provider to actually provide the internet service promised. Very frustrating. I wish I could tell you when the problem will be solved, but sadly, the friendly staff at the company's call centre (the only people we can speak to) are unhelpful about such vital data. Crazy, but we had better internet service in South Africa - and that's Africa, folks.

So watch this space. Hopefully I will be able to spring back into the cyberworld sometime soon . . . 

cheers
Gwynn

Disqus for Gwynneth White