Wednesday 6 March 2013

WWW & WoW


Thanks to Jill at Breaking the Spine and MizB for this meme. 


I've had the best kind of week - a book-filled one! 

1. I've just finished reading:



Throne of Glass was an amazing read. I loved it. You can see my review here.
 
If you like high fantasy, with the ultimate kick-butt girl, then you will love this too. A five star read.
 






Ah . . . Veronica Rossi! Amazing. She certainly didn't fail us in Through The Ever Night  

I wish I could say the same for the publisher. I absolutely hate the cover of this book. The American cover seen on the right is a million times better. You can see my review here.




2. Books I'm dying for has to include:


Shades of Earth by Beth Revis.

I am hooked on the Across The Universe series and cannot wait to see what happens when Elder and Amy reach the new planet . . .






And


Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo. 

I'm so excited about this book, I can't wait. . .






  


3. What am I reading next? I'm not sure. Maybe you can help me. I'm torn between the following . . .


Shadow and Bone.

I've read this before and I loved it. Thinking of re-reading it.







OR


This is the first novella in Throne of Glass series. I'm so tempted.








OR 

As a Veronica Rossi champion, Roar's and Liv's story seems like a good bet too.











Help me choose. What would you recommend?

Please leave me your link and I will most certainly visit you in return. 

Cheers
Gwynneth

Disqus for Gwynneth White