Wednesday 17 July 2013

WWW: 17 July


I am very much in the market for new reads, so I'm excited about this week's WWW hosted by MizB. I can't wait to see what you are reading. Me? It's been a patchy, hop-around, can't settle anywhere sort of week as you will see from my post.

What have I finished reading?

I've had such a sloooooooooow reading week, it's just not funny. All I managed to complete was:

Blue Eyes and other Teenage Hazards (Goodreads)

This was a fun, quick and a contemporary romance. The characters made me smile and the romance was totally unpredictable. I liked that. It also has a bit of a Katie McGarry feel to it which added a sparkle. I did enjoy it.
Stars: four

What am I currently reading?

Oh man, this is where my wheels fall off.
I'm like a grasshopper at the moment, completely unable to settle and finish anything.
Someone please tie me to a chair, put one of these books in my hand and don't let me get up until it is finished.
The books are - in no particular order:

Shades of Earth (Goodreads)
I love this series, but so far I'm not enjoying Amy, one of the MCs, so the book languishes . . . 

I've wanted to read this for ages. Now I've just started it and Deznee, the narrator, is a bit rough around the edges and she's taking some getting used to.

Of Triton (Goodreads)
Oh dear me, trouble under the sea!
I'm not sure why I'm struggling with this one. I mean, it's not as if it's rocket science . . .

A Study in Silks (Goodreads)
This has so much going for it. Great character. Interesting plot. What's the matter with me?

So please help
Tell me which of these to finish.

What am I reading Next?

One of the above. Please tell me which it should be!
Thanks you. I can't wait to read your comments.


Cheers
A very confused Gwynn
Follow on Bloglovin

Disqus for Gwynneth White