Wednesday 10 July 2013

WWW: 10 July


And so the weeks shoot by . . .  
Thanks to MizB for hosting. 

To be honest, I'm in a bit of a reading funk at the moment. I'm pretty stressed out by my impending move to the UK, which is playing havoc with my mind. Getting my family together for that epic adventure is a bit like herding cats . . . Also, when I get stressed, I usually bury myself in my own writing, which I have been doing a lot of lately. Obviously, for an author, that is a good thing. I will be sharing more about that journey with you in later posts. But in the meantime, let's play . . .

What Have I finished reading?

You can read my review here

And

Eleanor & Park (Goodreads)
My review for this will be posted next week. In the meantime, let me say that the word 'underwhelmed' springs to mind!

What am I reading Now?

A Study in Silks (Goodreads)
I've just started this Seam Punk fantastical mystery, and am really enjoying it. 

What will I be Reading Next?

Shades of Earth (Goodreads)
I started this some weeks ago, but had to put it aside due to review commitments. Can't wait to get back to it. (And it will soon be the subject of a US versus UK cover comparison)

So that's me. Can't wait to see what you've been up to.

cheers
Gwynn

Follow on Bloglovin

Disqus for Gwynneth White