Wednesday 24 July 2013

WWW: 24 July


Welcome to Wednesday! And, of course, WWW, hosted by MizB. Thanks you MizB, as always!

I'm delighted to say that I'm through my reading funk. 
I think it was caused by too many review commitments. Darn that Netgalley! 
I've decided I hate having to read under pressure to get a review out. 
Lesson learned? 
I'm only requesting books I'm absolutely drooling over. The hard won experience of a book blogger!
 Thus the sun shines again on my world!

So what have I been up to?

I've just finished . . . 

 Of Triton (Goodreads)
I will be posting a review of this next week. In the meantime, let's just use that wonderfully expressive word: meh.



Shades of Earth (Goodreads)
In a word: Brilliant. You can see my review here.

What am I reading now?


Forged In Blood II (Goodreads)
This is the final book in this brilliant series. I'm taking it slow, savouring every morsel.

Next on my plate?

I'm not sure. 
I might pick up on a couple of my other unfinished reads: 

Touch (Goodread)

A Study in Silks (Goodreads)

Or I could do something totally new and fresh. That's the joy of no reading pressure.

I'm excited to see what you are doing. Leave the usual link, and I'll pop round.

Cheers
Gwynn
PS. I'm running another giveaway for a $15 Amazon Gift Card or a book of your choice to the same value from The Book Depository. Feel free to enter.

Disqus for Gwynneth White