Saturday 9 February 2013

Stacking The Shelves #1

Nothing thrills me as much as sneaking into the bookshop when I’m supposed to be doing something serious - like grocery shopping - and scooping up a new book gem. I know I sound shallow, but it makes life worth living. And then to come home and put the new member of the family on the TBR shelf! Words cannot begin to describe the joy . . .

So, it made sense that Staking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga at  http://www.tyngasreviews.com would be the perfect meme for me.  



This week I added three new books to the family . . .


 The Abhorsen series was AMAZING and I just had to have this to complete my collection. Can't wait to read it.




I am undying fan of Ender and plan to read his whole series - I call it a labour of love. This is the follow on from Ender's Game.




I downloaded this onto my Kindle. It's the prequel to The Maze Runner series. I've started reading it, and right now it's sitting at a 2.5-3 star book. Not nearly as riveting as the others . . . but we'll see when I get to the end.

What did you get this week?


Disqus for Gwynneth White