Friday 22 February 2013

Frivolous Friday #3


Living in South Africa I get to see some amazing wild life. That said, we always laugh at foreigners who think we have lions and elephants wandering down our streets. I promise, it’s not like that. I have to leave the urban areas and go into the bush to see wild animals! Luckily southern Africa as a whole is richly endowed with game reserves. So today I thought I’d share some pictures of a very grumpy elephant with you. These were taken in Kruger National Park in South Africa by my husband Andrew. Enjoy!






















 I really don't know what that road sign did to offend, but he was having none of it.

Have an amazing weekend
Cheers
Gwynneth

P.S: Don’t forget to drop into Elisa at http://lostinsidethecovers.wordpress.com She’s got a great chocolate cake recipe going to day . . .

Disqus for Gwynneth White