Wednesday 26 June 2013

WWW 26 June 2103


What a day! I wondered if I'd even make my post, but happily here I am. So, let's play. What have you been reading? What are you reading now? What do you plan to read? Thanks to MizB for hosting.

What have I been Reading?

Three books have dominated my week.

Autumn (Goodreads)
I got this off Netgalley and will be reviewing it tomorrow. In the meantime let's just sy it has everything: ghosts, curses, critters and magic. Yum.

Outcast (Goodreads)
Looking for some wacky fun? Look no further than this four star read. You can read my brilliant review here!!

Beneath the Surface (Goodreads)
Like all Lindsay Buroker's stuff, I loved this adventure slotted between two of her book in the Emperor's Edge series. Just so you know, I will be posting another Emperor's Edge review later this week.

What am I Reading Now and What Am I Planning to Read?

As I have just finished Autumn, I think I will probably be reading either one of the following next . . .

Saving Wishes (Goodreads)
I got this off Netgalley and I'm quite keen to read it. Love the cover.

OR
Red Rising (Goodreads)
This sounds like a good dystopian. Thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for the ARC

That's my week. Leave me a link and I'll drop in.

Cheers
Gwynn

Disqus for Gwynneth White