Wednesday 10 April 2013

WWW: 10 April


Thanks to MizB at Should Be Reading for hosting. As usual she asks three questions:

1. What have you finished reading?
2. What are you currently reading?
3. What are you planning on reading?

I have been very boring this week because all my reading has been in one series - The Iron Fey. So . .


I've just finished . . .



I loved the concept and some of the characters enough to dive headlong into the series. Unfortunately my character love does not extend to Meghan Chase, our leading lady. I don't think I've ever known a heroine to cry as much as this girl. Still, I read the book in a day and then grabbed . . .



This book is filled with teenage angst, a heartbreaking love triangle, and lots of great battle scenes. Wonderful stuff. My favourite characters are definitely Grimalkin, the grey cat, and Puck. Team Puck all the way.


What am I reading now?



 I'm about halfway through this. Even though Meghan still cries at the drop of a hat - or a scowl of a boy (read Ash) - she's definitely toughening up. This has the makings of a good, action-filled story.

What will I read next? 


 Surprise, Surprise



And then I think I would have done my bit for faeries!

What have you been up to this last week? Leave me a link and I'll call back. Oh, and done forget to check out my Giveaway. You can win a Kindle Fire or $100 in Amazon or PayPal vouchers. Check the side bar for details.

Cheers
Gwynneth
 

Disqus for Gwynneth White