Friday 5 April 2013

Frivolous Friday: 5 April

I don't really know if I should be celebrating this Friday or not. Regular readers will know that I'm the insanely proud mother of three teenage girls. See pic of my beauties.

Stephanie (the responsible one), Kate (the mad one), Erin (the dreamer/readaholic)

Anyway, those three have roped me in to going clothes shopping with them today at Canal Walk - the biggest shopping mall in the southern hemisphere. My feet have already started protesting and we haven't even left the front door. Did I ever mention that I hate clothes shopping with kids? Everything is either too big, too small, too blue, not blue enough . . .  I can hear the cry already: "You want me to wear that?  My friends will never talk to me again." Sigh.

So, while they trawl the mall blowing Andrew and my hard-earned cash, I will be holed up in the bookshop - one of the biggest and best stocked in Cape Town! (Hah, so there was method in my madness in agreeing to take them) I will be doing Staking the Shelves meme tomorrow to show you what I snagged. Wish me luck.

Have a fantastic weekend.

cheers
Gwynneth

PS. Don't forget to visit Elisa. She is also doing the A-Z Challenge at the moment. It will be interesting to see how she combines that with her Frivolous Friday.

Disqus for Gwynneth White