Friday 31 May 2013

Feature and Follow Friday: 31 May 2013





I always check in to see what Parajunkee & Alison Can Read are up to with their FF, but because I don't always relate to the question, I don't always play. But today is an exception.

Q: What blogger would you most like to meet in real life? Tell us about him or her.

I know this sounds like a fan rave, but I do have a blogger I'd like to meet. Her name is Elisa and we have followed and commented on each others blogs for over a year now. You might know her as:
Lost Inside The Covers
 
 
Elisa and don't always read the same kind of books. She's into zombies and vampires in a big way and the more gory it gets, the better! But I can always be guaranteed of finding something interesting over at her blog. Her reviews are also fresh and interesting.

After following her for a year, I now know quite a bit about her. She hikes the southern Californian mountains with her dog Luke. (Something I intend to do more of when I get to the UK) Like me, she's loves wild flowers - and she's not scared to blog about them. Her stories about her family and her life told in her Frivolous Friday feature usually make me laugh.

She's the one I'd meet. I know if she reads this, she'll probably think I'm some kind of weird stalker-type, but I think I can live with that. :-) Anyway, I'd be in good company . . .  half the heroes and heroines we YA addicts read about are stalker-types!

So, that's my answer. What's yours? Leave a link and I'll visit. And, if you like the look of my blog and my wacky reviews, please feel free to follow. I will return the favour.

Cheers
Gwynn
P.S. Don't be shy to enter my Giveaway for Perception by Lee Strauss. You might just win. And you won't be sorry.


Disqus for Gwynneth White