Wednesday 29 May 2013

WWW: 29 May 2013


What have you just read? What are you reading now? What do you plan to read next?  These are the questions asked by MizB at Should Be Reading So play along . . .  tell me what you've been up to, or leave a link and I'll visit.



1. What have you just read? 

I've had a busy week, but I still got in a few reads  . . .


The Elite (Goodreads)
Okay, this wasn't rocket science, but it was fun and that's all I was looking for on the day. 
And who could not love that dress? Review to follow over the weekend.

Perception (Goodreads)
Wow. Awesome ride.
I really enjoyed this sci-fi/mystery/romance.
My review is coming tomorrow along with an author's interview -yah! my first - and a giveaway. Check back tomorrow because you don't want to miss this book.


Ender's World (Goodreads)
Loved this one. Read my review here

What am I reading now?

My Wolf's Bane (Goodreads)
Yet another book that doesn't take itself too seriously. Just what I need now. Having fun reading it.
Review next week probably.

What will I read next?

This is where it gets tough. I'm dithering between . . . 


Shades of Earth (Goodreads) I LOVE the Across The Universe Series. Been dying for this one.
  Shiver (Goodreads) This has been on my TBR for ages.  
Touch (Goodreads) I'm really excited for this series. And he's so hot, so what's not to like?


What do you think? Which should I read next?

Thanks for visiting. Leave your details and I'll call back.

Cheers
Gwynn

Disqus for Gwynneth White