Wednesday 13 March 2013

WWW: 13 March



Thanks to MizB at Should Be Reading for this meme. As usual she asks three questions:

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


I'm between books at the moment, but I'm about to start reading: 
 

Laini Taylor's Daughter of Smoke and Bone has been on my shelf for ages, and now its time has come. I'm excited for it. Just as an aside, the cover on my book looks nothing like this beauty. But that's the subject of another post!

 
I've just finished reading:


The Prince was good fun read. If you liked The Selection then this novella is a must for you. I just loved The Assassin and the Pirate Lord (the first book in the Throne of Glass series). It's a rollicking adventure in which Celaena proves her humanity and beats up some pirates at the same time. Way to go girl! My review will be posted tomorrow. And then I ripped my way through Roar and Liv. Amazing. But I've spent enough time this week praising this series so I won't say another word. :)

So that's me. What about you?

Cheers 
Gwynneth

Disqus for Gwynneth White