Friday 22 March 2013

Feature and Follow: 22 March

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Thanks to Parajunkee & Alison Can Read for this meme.

This is my opportunity to make new friends, so don't be shy. But, as usual, please only follow me if you like my blog and really want to come back. Don't forget to leave your link and I'll return the favour.

The question for today is: What is your guilty pleasure as far as reading? Is it a genre, or is it a certain type of book? 

To be honest, I don't have a 'guilty pleasure'. I know I sound boring, but reading is my pleasure so I avoid things that make me feel guilty. By that I mean steamy romance and erotica. I also don't go in for gratuitous violence. I'm actually very selective, which is why I read Young Adult. I get all thrills and spills I need without the guilt.

And you?

cheers
Gwynneth

Disqus for Gwynneth White